When you delete a file from Dropbox, you'll no longer see it on your Kobo Forma's 'My Dropbox' menu.
To remove files from your Dropbox account, follow the directions on this page.
You'll have 30-days to recover a deleted file before it's removed permanently.
Delete Dropbox content from your eReader
You can delete Dropbox files from your eReader to save storage space. After you delete a file, you can always re-download the file again.
This method only removes the content from your eReader. The original files will remain in your Dropbox account.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap My Books at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Menu icon in the grey bar.
- Remove the content from your eReader in one of the following ways:
- Tap Manage books. Select the items you want to remove and tap Remove.
- Tap Manage downloads. Beside 'Downloaded Dropbox books', tap Remove all.
Learn more about using Dropbox on your Kobo Forma eReader
- Add books to your Kobo Forma eReader with Dropbox
- Turn off Dropbox sharing on your eReader
- Restore deleted items from Dropbox
Get additional support using Dropbox