Use your eReader's touch screen to turn pages.
Turn pages using the touch screen
- Turn pages one at a time: Swipe the left or right-edges of the screen to turn the page. You can also tap the left or right edges of the screen.
- Quick page turn: To skim through pages, press and hold the bottom left or bottom right corner of the screen.
Turn pages using the page turn buttons (available on Kobo Forma and Kobo Libra H2O)
- Page forward and backward: Press the upper or lower page turn button.
Note: Depending on how you hold your eReader, the page turn button automatically adjusts so that the top button pages backward, and the bottom button pages forward.
- Quick page turn: To rapidly skip pages, press and hold either of the page turn buttons. This can be useful when you want to skim through the book.
- Invert the page turn buttons: You can also invert the direction of the page turn buttons so that the top button pages forward, and the bottom button pages backwards. To do this, go to your Home screen and tap the Menu icon at the top of the screen. Tap Settings, then tap Reading Settings. Under 'Button Controls', tap Inverted.