If your Kobo App isn’t working properly, you can try deleting it, then re-downloading the app from the App Store.
Using the method below to delete the Kobo App from your iOS device ensures that all Kobo App content is removed from your device.
Note: This method is different from deleting the app from your home screen using the normal method (pressing and holding on the app until it wiggles, then tapping the 'X' to remove it.)
Step 1: Delete the Kobo Books app
- Go to your iOS home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone Storage
- Tap Kobo Books.
- Tap Delete App. A warning menu will appear.
- Tap Delete App again to remove the app from your device.
- Download the Kobo Books app on your iOS device.
Step 2: Download the Kobo Books app
- Open the App Store on your smartphone or tablet.
- Search for: Kobo Books.
- Tap on the icon and follow the onscreen instructions to download the Kobo Books app.