The Kobo Store includes multiple categories of new, popular, and featured ebooks and audiobooks.
You can search directly or browse by categories to find books related to your interests.
- Install the Kobo Books app from the Google Play store.
- Tap the Kobo Books app icon on your Android device.
- Sign in to your Kobo account.
- Tap the menu icon at the top of the screen.
- From the menu, tap Store.
- Depending on what you're looking for, tap eBooks or Audiobooks at the top of the page.
- Search for your title using the search field or tap Browse Categories, and then the category you'd like to explore.
Note: While browsing a category, you can tap Sub-categories to see more items.
- If you know the title of the book or the author you’re interested in, you can tap the magnifying glass icon at the top right of the page to search.
- Tap the cover of a book or audiobook you’d like to buy. If you'd like to save the book for later, tap Add to Wishlist.
- If you want to purchase the book, tap Buy Now.
- Follow the onscreen steps to check out.