You can recover deleted eBooks or audiobooks from your Purchase History at kobo.com.
Before you start
Repair your Kobo account to see if your missing book or audiobook appears. Follow the steps below to learn how.
- Repair your Kobo eReader account
- Repair your Kobo Books app account on iOS
- Repair your Kobo Books app account on Android
- Repair your Kobo Desktop app account
Restore missing eBooks or audiobooks on your Kobo account
If you're still missing eBooks or audiobooks after you repair your account, you may have accidentally deleted your eBook or audiobook from your Kobo account. Follow the steps below to restore your missing book or audiobook.
To restore missing books on your Kobo account:
- Open the ‘My Books’ menu:
On your computer:
a. Click My Account.
b. Click My Books.
On your smartphone:
a. Tap the Menu icon.
b. Tap My Account.
c. Tap My Books.
- Click Archive near the top of the screen.
- Next to the book that you'd like to restore, click the menu icon.
- Click Restore to Library.
- Click Yes, move to Library.
Note: If you'd like to move the item back into your archive, click Put this item back.
After you’ve completed the steps above, sync your eReader or Kobo app. Follow the steps in the articles below to learn how:
What to do if the steps above didn’t work
If you still can’t find your book after you followed the steps above, you may have accidentally moved your eBook or audiobook to your account archive. Try the steps in this article to move your content out of your account archive: