You can move items out of the Archive section so that you can see the item on your eReader or Kobo app after you sync.
When you take your item out of the Archive, your item will:
- appear in your Kobo eReader and Kobo app after you sync.
- be moved to the 'My Books' section of your Kobo account.
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Open your account details with one of these options, depending on what you see:
- Click the Profile icon at the top right of the page, then click My Books.
- Click the Menu icon at the top left of the page, click the Profile icon, then click My Books.
- Click Archive at the top of the screen.
- Click the three dots icon next to the item that you want to put back in your 'My Books' section of your account.
- Click Restore to Library. A dialog box will appear.
- Click Yes, Move to Library. Your item will be moved to the 'My Books' section of your account. When you sync your Kobo eReader or Kobo app, you'll see your item under the 'My Books' section on your eReader, or the 'Books' section on your Kobo app.
- Click Close.