If your eReader is missing books, try repairing your Kobo account.
Before you start, you'll need access to a Wi Fi connection.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Device information.
- Beside 'Repair your Kobo account', tap Repair.
- Tap Repair now.
The account repair process will begin. If you have a lot of books, it may take a while.
After the repair process is finished, you can:
- Search for your book to see if it appears.
- Browse the 'My Books' menu to see if your missing books appear.
If repairing your account didn't solve the issue:
- Sign out and signing back in to your eReader.
- Check your account Archive to make sure that you didn’t accidentally delete the book you’re looking for.
- Verify that you’re signed in to the correct Kobo account.