If your eReader is missing books, try repairing your Kobo account.
Before you start, you'll need access to a Wi Fi connection. If you have a lot of books, it may take a while.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Device information.
- Beside Repair your Kobo account, tap Repair.
- Tap Repair now.
If repairing account didn't solve your issue:
- Sign out and signing back in to your eReader.
- Check your account Archive to make sure that you didn’t accidentally delete the book you’re looking for.
- Verify that you’re signed in to the correct Kobo account.