The ‘My Books’ menu shows you all the eBooks that are on your Kobo eReader.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap My Books.
- Tap on a book cover to open a book.
If you see a download icon on the book cover, it means that you need to download the book onto your eReader.
To download the book, just tap on the book's cover. You'll need access to a Wi Fi connection to download eBooks onto your eReader.
Still can't find your book?
- Try using the search feature on your eReader to see if the books appears.
- Try using the search filter to sort books by status.
- If you recently purchased an eBook and you can't find it in the 'My Books' menu, follow the steps here to repair your Kobo account. After you repair your account, check your 'My Books' menu to see if the book appears on your eReader.
- If repairing your account didn't solve the problem, follow the steps in this article: Troubleshoot missing books.