You can buy audiobooks directly on your eReader so that you can have access to the latest titles any time.
- These Kobo eReaders can play audiobooks:
- If you’re not sure which eReader you have, follow the steps here.
- You can only pair Bluetooth headphones and speakers to your eReader.
To buy audiobooks on your eReader:
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap Discover at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Audiobooks tab near the top of the screen.
- Tap on the audiobook that you’d like to purchase, and follow the onscreen steps to purchase your audiobook.
After you’ve purchased your audiobook, it will appear in the My Books menu on your eReader.
Here are a few tips after purchasing your audiobook:
- Use the audiobook filter to quickly sort though all the audiobooks you own on your eReader.
- If you don't see your audiobook in your My Books menu, try repairing your eReader account.
- To buy audiobooks on Kobo.com using your computer, follow the steps in this article: Buy eBooks or audiobooks on Kobo.com
- Connect your Bluetooth speaker or headphones to your Kobo eReader
- Listen to audiobooks on your Kobo eReader
- Find audiobooks on your Kobo eReader
- Troubleshoot Bluetooth pairing on your Kobo eReader