You can cancel your audiobooks subscription any time during your free 30-day trial.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you cancel your audiobooks subscription:
- Audiobooks remain in your Kobo account, even after you cancel your subscription.
- Audiobook credits stay in your Kobo account for six months beginning from the cancellation date.
- Audiobook credits are non-refundable.
To cancel your subscription:
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Sign in to your Kobo account.
- Select My Account at the top of the screen.
- Select My Subscriptions.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to cancel your membership.