You can turn pages individually or skim through pages quickly.
While reading, you can:
- Turn to the next page: Tap the right side of the screen or swipe from right to left.
- Turn to the previous page: Tap the left side of the screen or swipe from left to right.
- Skip through pages or chapters: Tap the middle of the screen to bring up the Reading Menu. Tap the Navigation icon. Drag the circle icon at the bottom of the screen to skim through the book, or tap the or arrows to skip through chapters.
If you have a different version of the app:
- While reading, tap the centre of the page. The Reading menu will appear.
- Turn pages or skim through your book:
- Drag the circle icon to skim through pages of the entire book.
- To go back to your previous page, tap the back icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the or icons to skip to the next chapter.