Kobo eGift Cards are the perfect present for any reader. You can send Kobo eGifts by email.
A few notes about Kobo eGifts:
- Kobo eGifts are not available for purchase in all regions.
- If you’re unable to purchase a Kobo eGift from the Kobo Store, you can still buy a physical Kobo Gift Card from one of our retail partners.
- When you redeem a Kobo eGift, the dollar amount gets converted to Kobo Store Credit. Kobo Store credits can be used to buy eBooks or audiobooks.
- If the amount of Kobo Store Credit provided on the eGift does not cover your full purchase, you’ll need to pay the remaining balance.
Buy and send a Kobo eGift
Before you start:
- Go to Kobo.com
- Tap Gift Cards at the top-right of the screen.
Note: If you don’t see ‘Gift Cards’ at the top of the screen, gift cards may not be available in your region.
- Click Buy eGift Card.
- Under Choose an Email Theme, select the eGift card design you want to send.
- Enter your information in the blank fields.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your payment information if you haven’t already.
- Click Buy Now.
The recipient will be emailed the Kobo eGift on the date you selected.