Some bookstores that Kobo partners with let you log in to Kobo.com with your email and password from their bookstore's site.
After you link the accounts, you will see all your books in one place. If your Kobo account and your bookstore's account use the same email address, you must sign in with your Kobo account first.
If you already have a Kobo account, you can link a partnered bookstore account by following the instructions below.
Here are some of the partner bookstore accounts you can link and log in with:
- Bol.com (Netherlands and Belgium)
- Livaria Cultura (Brazil)
- FNAC (France and Portugal)
- Feltrinelli (Italy)
- Angus and Robertson, Bookworld (Australia and New Zealand)
- Ghandi, Porrura, Orbile (Mexico)
You can also use Facebook and Google to sign in.
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- If a message appears that says that your email is linked to an existing Kobo account, you’ll be redirected to sign in with that account.
- Once you are signed in, click My Account at the top right of the screen.
- Click Account Settings.
- Under Sign In Options at the bottom of the page, locate the partner bookstore account you want to link to your Kobo account and click Link this account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your partner account sign-in information.
Once you've linked your account with Kobo, you can use your bookstore partner account to sign in to Kobo.