Create a free Kobo account to buy eBooks and audiobooks from Kobo. A Kobo account also lets you use Kobo eReaders, the Kobo Books app, and other Kobo services.
Once your account has been created, you can then sign in to Kobo.com, any Kobo device, or Kobo app to access all of your Kobo books wherever you read.
You can also sign up using your Facebook or Google account details, or with your username and password from one of Kobo’s partners.
To create a Kobo account:
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Click Create free account at the top of the screen.
- Sign up for a free Kobo account using one of these ways:
- Under "Create Account" enter your email address and create a password.
- Click Continue with Facebook account or Continue with Google to sign up using your Facebook or Google account information.
- Click Continue.
- Select your language preference.
- Check your email for your account details and next steps.