If you've accidentally linked the wrong Orange account with your FNAC or Kobo account, you’ll need to unlink and then re-link your account.
- Go to kobo.com.
- Click Sign In at the top of the screen.
- Sign in to your account using your FNAC credentials.
- Click My Account at the top of the screen.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the My Account tab at the top of the screen. This should be selected by default.
- Under Sign-In Options, click Unlink beside Orange. Your account we be unlinked.
- Click Link this account beside 'Orange'.
- Enter your Orange mobile number. Your Orange account will be linked to the correct FNAC or Kobo account.