You can skip a month on your audiobook subscription so that you can resume your subscription the following month.
For example, if you were billed in January, you can skip your subscription for February, then resume your subscription again in March.
A few things to remember:
- You can only skip one subscription month at a time.
- You won't be able to skip two or more months of your subscription at any given time.
- After you've been billed for your subscription, you'll then have the option of skipping one month of your subscription.
To skip a month of your audiobook subscription, follow the steps below.
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Sign in to your Kobo account.
- Select My Account at the top of the screen.
- Select My Subscriptions.
- Under 'Audiobook Subscription', click Skip Next Month.
You'll see a message that explains what happens when you skip a month.
- Click Skip Next Month.
- Follow the onscreen steps to confirm that you want to skip your next audiobook credit.