On June 21, 2022, Orange customers will no longer be able to subscribe to audiobooks from Rakuten Kobo. If you'd like to continue subscribing to audiobooks from Rakuten Kobo, you'll need to sign up with Fnac.
Your existing audiobook library will not be affected and will automatically move to Fnac.
Here are a few things to remember:
- Orange customers will receive an email from Fnac with instructions on how to sign up for the Fnac audiobook service.
- Follow the steps in the email from Fnac to continue subscribing to the Rakuten Kobo audiobook service.
- The earliest you can sign up for your audiobook subscription by Fnac is on June 22, 2022.
Will I have to use a different app to listen to audiobooks on Fnac?
No. You can continue to listen to audiobooks on the Kobo by Fnac app. You’ll need to sign in using your Fnac credentials. Your Orange sign-in credentials will work on Fnac.
Will my audiobook library automatically move from from my Orange account to Fnac?
Yes. Your entire audiobook library will automatically transfer to your Fnac account.
What happens if I cancel my Orange audiobook subscription?
If you unsubscribe before June 21, 2022, you can cancel your audiobook subscription in the Orange app or on Kobo.com. You won’t be able to cancel your subscription on the Orange or Fnac website.
What happens if I don’t reply to the email? Will I lose my audiobook subscription?
You’ll still have access to your existing audiobook library and will no longer be billed.
- Listen to audiobooks on the Kobo Books app (iOS)
- Listen to audiobooks on the Kobo Books app (Android)