You may need to add a new network on your eReader when you travel, or when you go to an area where you’ve never connected to a Wi Fi network before.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap the sync icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Sync now.
- If you're within range of a known network, your eReader automatically joins that network and will begin syncing.
- If you're not within range of a known network, your eReader will begin the Adding a Network process.
- When your eReader lists available networks, tap the name of the network you’d like to connect to.
- If the network is secured, use the keyboard to enter the password.
- Tap Join.
- Once you successfully connect to the network, it will be added to your Known Networks list.