You can turn pages individually, or turn many pages at a time from the Reading menu.
- To turn to the next page: Tap the right side of the screen or swipe from right to left.
- To turn to the previous page: Tap the left side of the screen or swipe from left to right.
- To turn many pages quickly: Tap and hold the left or right edge of the screen to move from page to page. The longer you hold the edge of the screen, the faster the pages will turn.
Scroll through your book
- While reading, tap the centre of the page.
The page navigation menu will appear.
- Scroll through your book:
- Tap and drag the circle on the slider at the bottom of the page. Drag left to move back, or right to move forward.
- Tap the chapter back icon or chapter forward icon to go to a different chapter.
Jump back to the previous page
If you jump forward to a chapter or go to a different page, you can always go back to the previous page. To do this, tap the arrow icon near the bottom-left corner of the screen. The arrow icon only appears after you've skipped a chapter or go to a different page using the slider.