Learn how to turn pages, adjust font size, view the table of contents—and more—using the Kobo Desktop app on your PC or Mac.
To learn more about the Kobo Desktop app click the link below:
Download and open books
- To open a book, click My Books at the top of the screen, then double-click on the book cover.
- If the book has a download icon next to it, double-click on the book cover to automatically download the content. Double-click on the cover again to open the book.
Read on the Kobo Desktop app
- Turn pages: While reading, click the left or right arrows to page forward or backward. You can also press the left and right arrows on your keyboard to change pages.
- View table of contents: While reading, click the Table of Contents icon at the top of the screen. Click on the title to view the page.
- Adjust font size: While reading, click the gear icon at the top of the screen. The Settings menu will open. Under 'Text Size', drag the circle icon to adjust the size of the text.
- Adjust text style, alignment, margins, line spacing: While reading, click the gear icon at the top of the screen. The Settings menu will open.
Adjust your reading settings:
- Text Style: Click the drop-down menu and choose your font.
- Alignment: Click the drop-down menu and and align text to the left or full justified.
- Margins: Drag the circle icon to the left or right to change the margin size.
- Line Spacing: Drag the circle icon to the left or right to adjust the vertical space between sentences.
- Theme: Click on the Aa icons to change the page colour.
- Page Setup: Click the drop-down menu and select the number of pages you want to see at a time.