You can turn pages individually, or turn many pages at a time from the Reading menu.
- To turn to the next page: Tap the right side of the screen or swipe from right to left.
- To turn to the previous page: Tap the left side of the screen or swipe from left to right.
- To turn many pages quickly: Tap and hold the left or right edge of the screen to move from page to page. The longer you hold the edge of the screen, the faster the pages will turn.
Scroll through your book
- Tap the centre of the page. The Reading menu will appear.
- Tap the Navigation icon.
- Scroll through your book:
- Tap and drag the circle on the slider at the bottom of the page. Drag left to move back, or right to move forward.
- Tap the Chapter back icon to go back a chapter in your book.
- Tap the Chapter forward icon to go ahead by a chapter in your book.