While reading, you can adjust your Reading Settings to make reading on the app easier on your eyes.
The Reading Settings lets you change:
- Tone: Adjust the page colour and screen brightness.
- Font: Adjust font size and font type. Read more about changing the font size.
- Margins: Change the margin size.
- Line Spacing: Choose different line spacing.
- Alignment: Change the way the text aligns on the page.
- Page Transition: Change the animation style when you turn your page.
- Lock Orientation: Lock your screen orientation in landscape or portrait mode.
To change your Reading Settings:
- While reading, tap the middle of the screen to bring up the Reading menu.
- Tap the Font icon.
- Tap on any of the Reading Settings options to make the changes. You can scroll down to adjust more settings.