Kobo customers in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand, are automatically enrolled in the Kobo Super Points program. You can upgrade to a VIP Membership to earn double the points and get rewards faster for an annual fee or 4000 Kobo Super Points.
After you purchase a VIP Membership, you'll receive a confirmation email welcoming you aboard, along with a promo code to redeem for a free eBook from a select list of titles.
Kobo VIP Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Earn double the Kobo Super Points for every purchase of eBooks and audiobooks.
- Get 10% off an exclusive list of more than 1 million titles, any time.
- Get one free eBook annually from your choice of select titles.
- Earn extra points on Kobo Super Points Bonus Days.
- Get an extra 10% off on select Kobo promotions.
- Redeem from a catalogue of more than 1 million titles starting from 2400 Kobo Super Points.
To upgrade to a VIP Membership:
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Super Points at the top of your screen.
- Click Explore Kobo VIP Membership.
- You can choose to use a saved payment method or redeem 4000 Kobo Super Points to upgrade to VIP Membership.
- To use a saved payment method, click Add to Cart.
- To redeem Kobo Super Points, click Or, redeem for 4000 points.
- Complete the Checkout process.