You can pre-order eBooks and audiobooks from the Kobo website before they become available.
If you change your mind about buying the book, it’s quick and easy to cancel your pre-order.
You'll know a book is available to pre-order if you see a Pre-order button instead of the usual Buy Now button.
Here are a few things you should know about pre-ordering a book:
- Gift cards cannot be applied to pre-orders.
- You’re billed for the book on the day it’s released, not the day you pre-order.
- Your pre-order is covered by Kobo's Pre-order Price Guarantee.
- You can cancel your pre-order at any time, right up until the date the book is released.
After you pre-order a book:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email about your pre-order, which is sent to the email address you use for your Kobo account.
- You’ll receive a confirmation that you’ve been billed when the book is released – and then you’ll find it in your Library.
To pre-order a book:
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Sign in to your Kobo account.
- Find the pre-order book that you'd like to purchase.
- Click Pre-order below the book. The purchase details page will appear.
- If required, enter your payment details.
- Click Pre-order.
You'll be taken to the Thank You page, and your pre-order is added to your account Purchase History.