Use the Search feature to find a book title on your Kobo eReader.
If you have a lot of books on your Kobo eReader, the Search feature can help find the book faster.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap the Magnify Glass icon at the top-right of the screen.
- Tap the arrow icon beside ‘Kobo Store’.
- Tap My Books.
- Enter the book’s title name or author. A list of titles will appear.
- Tap on the title you want to read to see more details.
- Tap on the cover to start reading.
Note: If the book has the word ‘Download’ beside it, you’ll have to wait for the book to download after you tap the book’s cover.