If you have enough Kobo Super Points points, you can redeem them in the Kobo Store on your eReader for an eBook.
Eligible books will display the message "Redeem Kobo Super Points" on the eBook's detail screen.
If you don't see "Redeem Kobo Super Points" under the eBook's price, you can't redeem points for it, but you will still earn them for any eBook purchase.
To redeem your Super Points for an eBook from your Kobo eReader:
- Find an eligible eBook you're interested in in the Kobo Store.
- There are two ways to redeem your points, depending on how you browse the Bookstore:
- From the list view, tap on the dropdown arrow next to the price, and tap Redeem points.
- From the eBook's detail screen, tap Redeem Kobo Super Points.
- Tap Yes, redeem.
- We'll add the eBook to your Library, and send you an email to confirm your Kobo Super Points redemption.