If you live in in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, or New Zealand, you can redeem Kobo Super Points for an eBook or audiobook from Kobo.com once you've earned at least 2400 points.
You can also redeem 4000 points to upgrade to a VIP Membership.
You can redeem Kobo Super Points from the following:
- Kobo eReaders
- Kobo eBooks apps for Android
- Kobo Desktop Application
A few things to remember:
- For basic Kobo Super Points members, your points expire after 6 months of inactivity. To keep your account active, you can purchase an item to redeem points or redeem points on an item.
- If you're a Kobo Super Points VIP member, your points will not expire.
- You'll receive an email 30 days before your points expire.
- Point redemption is not supported in the Kobo eBooks apps for iOS.
- Not all publishers allow Super Points to be redeemed for their book, therefore points cannot be redeemed for every book in the Kobo Store.
- Kobo Super Points cannot be redeemed for Kobo eReaders or accessories.
- Kobo Super Points cannot be combined with money or promo codes for redemption. Taxes are not charged when you redeem Kobo Super Points.
- Your points will only expire if you haven't earned or redeemed points in the 12 months since the last time you earned any.