eBooks and audiobooks can be purchased from the Kobo Store at Kobo.com.
- eBooks can be read on your Kobo eReader, Kobo Books app (smartphone and tablet), and the Kobo Desktop app (Mac and PC).
- Kobo eReaders cannot play audiobooks. You can use the Kobo Books app to listen to audiobooks on your smartphone or tablet.
Rakuten Kobo does not sell print books.
Before you start:
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Search or browse the Kobo Store to find an eBook or audiobook you're interested in.
- Click the book cover to see more information or click Add to cart to add it to the shopping cart while you continue to browse.
- When you're ready to buy, click on the shopping cart icon at the top of the page.
- Click Checkout when you’re ready to buy the item.
Note: If you haven't signed into your Kobo account, you'll be asked to sign in after you click Checkout.
- If you are purchasing a single eBook or audiobook, click Buy Now from within the book’s detail page to proceed to the checkout.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to check out. Depending on whether you’ve shopped with Kobo before, you may be prompted to enter your billing information, payment information, and gift card or promo code.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once the purchase has been completed.
What happens next?
If you don't see your eBook or audiobook, sync your Kobo eReader or Kobo Books app.
To listen to audiobooks, use the Kobo Books app for your iOS or Android device.