If you purchased your eReader from Kobo.com and are dissatisfied with it for any reason, you have 30 days after the date of purchase to return it to Kobo.
Any delivery fees charged to you to return the eReader to us are your responsibility. Upon receipt of the returned device, Kobo will refund the cost of the eReader to the credit card charged at the time of purchase, less any initial delivery charges.
If you bought your eReader from another retailer, please contact the store where you bought it and ask them about their return process.
Cancel an eReader or accessories order
You can cancel orders for eReaders and accessories through the kobo.com website. If you change your mind about your order, you can easily cancel it within 24 hours without contacting our customer support.
If 24 hours have passed since you placed your order, please contact our customer support team here.
To cancel an order, follow these steps:
- Go to the kobo.com.
- Under the 'Apps & eReaders' tab, click eReaders.
- Click Where to Buy.
- Click Order Status at the top of the screen.
- Enter your order number and email address.
Note: If you forgot your order number, follow the steps here.
- Click View.
You'll see the Order Status screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, click here.
- If you're sure you want to cancel your order, click Yes.
- You'll see a confirmation at the bottom of the screen.
What happens next?
You'll receive an email confirmation that your order has been cancelled.