Readwise is a service that lets you view and manage your highlights and annotations you've made on your Kobo eReader using the Readwise website or Readwise app. You can try Readwise for free during the trial period.
An overview of Readwise
The Readwise Dashboard shows you the options to manage, share, and view your annotations from your Kobo account.
Readwise annotation view
Your annotations are presented in a card format that lets you share and edit your highlights. This view lets you quickly scan through all your highlights quickly so that you can study and share your annotations.
Get started with Readwise
Step 1 of 2: Create an account
- Go to https://readwise.io/
- Click Get Started For Free.
- Select your sign up method and follow the onscreen instructions.
Step 2 of 2: Link your Kobo account to Readwise
Once you've signed in, you'll need to link your Kobo account to Readwise.
- Scroll down the page and look for Kobo.
- Click Connect.
- Click Connect to link your Kobo account to Readwise.
- Click Continue to share your Kobo reading data with Readwise.
- Read the terms and conditions, then click Connect.
You're annotations from Kobo will start syncing with Readwise.
When your annotations from Kobo are imported to Readwise, you'll get a confirmation email.
View your annotations on the Readwise website
After your annotations have been imported from Kobo, you can view them on the Readwise website or the Readwise app.
To view annotations in your book:
- Under 'Browse Highlights' click Books.
- Select a book to view your annotations.
To learn more about using the Readwise app, follow the steps in this article: