After you've signed up for an audiobook subscription, you can redeem your audiobook credit for one audiobook.
You can listen to your audiobooks on the Kobo Books app on your iOS or Android device.
Before you start
Step 1 of 2: Search for an audiobook on Kobo.com
If you live in Canada, follow the steps below
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Click Audiobooks near the top of the screen or enter the audiobook title in the search bar.
- Search for an audiobook that you'd like to purchase and click on the cover.
- Next the audiobook cover, tap Buy Now.
If you live outside of Canada, follow the steps below
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Hover your mouse cursor over Audiobooks near the top of the screen.
- Click Your first audiobook is free!
- Click Start free trial.
- Browse for an audiobook that you'd like to purchase.
- Follow the onscreen steps to sign up for your audiobook subscription.
Step 2 of 2: Redeem your audiobook credit
After you've clicked on the audiobook that you'd like to listen to, you'll see a screen that shows the audiobook's details.
To redeem your audiobook credit:
- Click Get it for 1 credit.
- Click Confirm to redeem your audiobook credit.
- You'll see a confirmation message after you've redeemed your audiobook credit.
See how many audiobook credits you have
You can always purchase more audiobook credits if you decide to listen to more than one audiobook a month.
To check how many audiobook credits you have in your account:
- Sign in to your Kobo account.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- Click My Subscriptions.
Beside 'Credits', you'll see how many audiobook credits you have.
If you want to purchase more audiobook credits, click Get more credits and follow the onscreen steps.
- Listen to audiobooks on your Kobo Books app for iOS
- Listen to audiobooks on your Kobo Books app for Android