Most books let you highlight text, just like using a highlighter in a printed book.
Note: You cannot highlight text in a PDF.
- While reading, press and hold a word for a few seconds until an underline appears.
- Lift your finger from the page. You'll see a circle at each end of the word.
- Drag the first circle to the start of the text you want to select, and the second circle to the end.
Your selected text will automatically highlight.
- Tap Undo Highlight to remove the highlight you made.
- Tap Add Note to add additional details to your highlight.
- Tap Search to search for your highlight within the book, Wikipedia, or Google.
After you highlight text on your eBook, you can view all your highlights or remove the highlight. Read these articles to learn how: