You can buy eBooks on your Kobo eReader. All you'll need is a Wi Fi connection and a valid credit card.
Once you've completed the checkout process, your book will appear on the Home screen.
If you prefer, you can buy books on kobo.com. The eBook will appear on your eReader after you sync. Read the steps here to buy eBooks from Kobo.com.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap Shop Kobo at the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap on a book that you want to purchase.
- Tap Buy next to the book that you want to purchase.
- If you've shopped with Kobo before and saved your billing information, go to step 10.
- Use the keyboard to enter your billing address and credit card information.
Note: We need your billing address to calculate taxes for your order based on your location.
- Tap Continue.
- Review your order.
- If you want to use a gift card or promo code, tap Add gift card or Add promo code, and provide the required information.
Note: Promo codes can only be applied to eligible eBooks since not all publishers choose to take part in promotions.
- Tap Confirm.
- Tap Keep Shopping to buy more books, or return to the Home screen.
Note: If you don't see the book you purchased on the Home screen, tap the Sync icon at the top of the screen, and then tap Sync now.