The Kobo Books app system settings let you see the version number of the app and adjust other app settings.
You can use these settings to troubleshoot or to check the permissions you’ve granted for the Kobo eBooks app.
- Go to your Android home screen.
- Tap the All Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the Kobo Books app icon.
You’ll see the following:
- Version — Shows you the version number of your Kobo eBooks app.
- Force stop — Exits and closes the Kobo eBooks app.
- Uninstall — Removes the Kobo eBooks app from your smartphone or tablet.
- Clear data — Removes your books and settings from the Kobo eBooks app. Your books will be re-downloaded to your Library when you open the Kobo app again.
- Clear cache — Deletes temporary files from the Kobo eBooks app.
- Permissions — Shows you a list of services that the Kobo eBooks app has access to.