Use the Search option to find a word or phrase in your book in your Kobo app for Android.
The search option is flexible, so if you know a few words in a phrase you’re looking for, or if you don’t know exactly how something is spelled, you’ll see all the closest matches, and suggestions for what you’re looking for based on what’s in the book.
- Tap the centre of the screen while reading. The Reading Menu will appear.
- Tap the Search icon at the top of the page.
- Enter the word or phrase you want to find. A list of matches within the book will appear.
- any listed entry to skip to that page.
- the X icon at the top of the search panel to return to the page you were reading.
- the Back or Forward arrow at the bottom of the page to skip to the previous or next page where the word or phrase appears.
- the X icon at the bottom of the page to close the search skip option.