Highlight text in your eBooks and view them later.
You can highlight passages in your books in your Kobo eBooks app for your Android device.
- Press and hold your finger on a word in the passage where you'd like to add your highlight or note, then remove your finger from the screen. Two slider handles will appear on the page.
- Tap and drag the handles to select the passage you'd like to annotate.
- Tap one of the coloured squares to highlight the text
View highlights and notes
After you highlight text, you can view them.
- Tap the centre of the page to bring up the Reading Menu.
- The Reading Menu will appear.
- Tap the Table of Contents icon.
- Tap Annotations.
- Tap any highlight or note to view the page it's on.
Share your highlights and notes
You can share highlights or notes using the Share menu in your Kobo eBooks app on your Android device.
- Tap your highlighted text or note.
- Tap the Annotation Share icon.
- Tap, depending on your choice:
- Picture Quote, choose a theme, and choose a method of sharing.
- Plain Text Quote, and choose a method of sharing.