You can see your book’s synopsis, read reviews about the book, and more.
- Tap the centre of the page while reading. The reading options will appear.
- Tap the Table of Contents icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Overview at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the More icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap on any of the following:
- Mark as Unread - Mark the book as ‘Unread’ so that it appears on the front of the Kobo App’s home screen.
- Mark as Finished - Mark the book as ‘Finished’ so that you start from the beginning of the book the next time you open it.
- Add to Collection - Add the book to a collection that you’ve created.
- Remove - Remove the book from your Kobo library or from your Kobo Books app.
You can also access Overview by tapping and holding the cover of any book in your Library.