Use the Highlight feature to mark up your favourite sections of the book.
Add highlights in your Kobo eBooks app for Apple
- Press and hold your finger on a word in the passage where you’d like to add your highlight or note, then lift your finger from the screen. Two slider handles will appear on the page.
- Tap and drag the handles to select the passage you’d like to annotate.
- Tap the Highlight bundle icon to choose a highlight colour.
- Tap your preferred colour to highlight the selected passage.
View notes or highlights in your Kobo eBooks app for Apple
After you highlight your book, you can view your notes or highlights from the Reading Menu in your Kobo Books app.
- Tap the centre of the page to bring up the Reading Menu.
- Tap the Table of Contents icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Annotations at the bottom of the screen to see your notes and highlights.
Share your highlights or notes
You can share your highlights or notes using the Share menu in your Kobo Books app on your Apple device.
- Tap your highlighted text or note.
- Tap the Annotation Share icon.
- Tap, depending on your choice:
- Picture Quote: Choose a colour, tap Share, and choose a method of sharing.
- Plain Text Quote: Choose a method of sharing.
- Cancel: Exit the menu and go back to your book.