Deleting an audiobook from your smartphone or tablet can free up your device storage space.
You can delete an audiobook from your Kobo App any time. After you delete an audiobook, it will no longer appear in your Kobo App or Kobo account.
If you’ve accidentally deleted your audiobook, you can always get it back from your account archive.
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap Audiobooks at the bottom of the screen.
- On the audiobook you want to remove, tap the more icon at the top right corner.
- Tap Remove.
A menu will appear and show you different removal options.
- Select where you'd like to remove the audiobook:
- Remove download: Remove the audiobook from your device only, but not from your account. You can re-download the audiobook back at anytime.
- Remove from my Audiobooks: Remove the audiobook from your device and Kobo account. You can always restore the item from your Kobo account by going to your account archive.
- Tap Remove again to remove the audiobook.