You can stop sharing content between Dropbox and your Kobo Forma eReader at any time.
This means that when you add files to your Dropbox folder, your eReader will no longer download your items from your ‘Rakuten Kobo’ Dropbox folder.
Any books or documents you downloaded from Dropbox onto your eReader will remain on your eReader even after you turn off the Dropbox feature. To delete items from Dropbox follow the steps here.
To turn off Dropbox sharing:
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap the More icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Under ‘Dropbox’ tap Sign out. A ‘Sign out of Dropbox?’ window will appear.
- Tap Sign out.
After you sign out, your eReader will no longer download books or files from your Dropbox folder.
If you want to set up Dropbox sharing again, you’ll need to sign back into your Dropbox account on your eReader
Learn more about using Dropbox on your Kobo Forma eReader
- Add books to your Kobo Forma eReader with Dropbox
- Delete files from Dropbox
- Restore deleted items from Dropbox
Get additional support using Dropbox