Kobo eGift Cards are the perfect present for any reader. They’re quick and easy to buy, and will be sent to your recipient by email.
A few notes about physical gift cards and eGift cards:
- Kobo eGift Cards are not available for purchase in all regions at this time. If you’re unable to purchase a Kobo eGift Card from the Kobo Store, you can still buy physical Kobo Gift Cards from one of our many retail partners
- When you redeem a physical Kobo Gift Card, or a Kobo eGift Card, the dollar amount gets converted to Kobo store credit.
- The only way to transfer a balance from a physical gift card to your Kobo account is to make a purchase.
- You can only use one physical gift card at a time. For example, if you have two physical gift cards, you'll need to use one up until it has no balance, and then you can use your second gift card.
- If the amount of the gift card does not cover your full purchase, we'll supplement the remaining balance from your saved payment method.
- Go to Kobo.com and Sign in to your Kobo account.
Note: If you don't have a Kobo account, click New? Sign up here to create an account.
- Go to kobo.com/egiftcards.
- Click Send a Kobo eGift.
- Click an image to select a theme. To preview a theme, click View underneath the image.
- Fill out all fields, including the amount you want to send, and the date you would like Kobo to deliver your eGift Card.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click Buy Now.
Your recipient will be emailed the Kobo eGift Card on the date you selected.