Kobo eGift Cards are the perfect present for any reader. They’re quick and easy to buy, and will be sent to your recipient by email.
A few notes about physical gift cards and eGift cards:
- Kobo eGift Cards are not available for purchase in all regions at this time. If you’re unable to purchase a Kobo eGift Card from the Kobo Store, you can still buy physical Kobo Gift Cards from one of our many retail partners.
- When you redeem a physical Kobo Gift Card, or a Kobo eGift Card, the dollar amount gets converted to Kobo store credit.
- You can transfer a balance from a physical gift card to your Kobo account by visiting kobo.com/redeem.
- You can only use one physical gift card at a time. For example, if you have two physical gift cards, you'll need to use one up until it has no balance, and then you can use your second gift card. To combine multiple gift cards, redeem your card at kobo.com/redeem.
- If the amount of the gift card does not cover your full purchase, we'll supplement the remaining balance from your saved payment method.
Before you start:
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Sign in to your Kobo account.
- Go to kobo.com/egiftcards.
- Click Send an eGift.
- Under 'Choose a theme', select the gift card theme that you'd like.
- Fill out all the fields, including: the amount you want to send, the recipient's email address and name, your name, your personal message, and the date you'd like Kobo to send your eGift card.
- Click Buy Now.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Review your purchase details, and click Complete Purchase.
You'll see an order confirmation with your order details.