If you have a Kobo Gift Card, you can use it to buy your next eBook or audiobook from Kobo.com
Note: Only one gift card can be applied per purchase. Gift cards cannot be applied to:
- Subscription Services
- eReader Purchases
Kobo Gift Cards can only be redeemed on Kobo.com, Kobo devices, or in the Kobo Books app for Android or Windows.
If you use an Apple smartphone or tablet: The Kobo Books app for iOS does not support in-app purchases due to an agreement with Apple. To buy books for your iOS device, purchase your eBook or audiobook from Kobo.com, and then sync your Kobo Books app.
Before you start:
To redeem a Kobo gift card from from Kobo.com:
- Sign in to your Kobo account.
- Go to Kobo.com
- Look for an eBook or audiobook you want to buy.
- Click the cover of the eBook or audiobook that you want to buy.
- Click Buy Now.
Beside Have a gift card?, select Yes.
- Select the type of gift card you want to redeem.
- Gently scratch the back of your Kobo Gift Card to reveal the PIN.
- Enter the PIN in the ‘Kobo Gift Card Number’ field.
- Click Apply.
- Click Complete Purchase.
Tips on entering the Kobo gift card PIN
If you have a gift card that's branded as ePay or FastCard, the PIN can sometimes be difficult to read. Here are some common numbers and letters to double-check when you enter your PIN:
- If you see an upper-case letter 'P' on your gift card, try entering it as a lower-case 'p'.
- If you see the number '9' on your gift card, try entering the letter 'q' or the number 9.
We’ll transfer any remaining balance on the gift card as a Store Credit in your Kobo account. The Store Credit will be applied to your next eBook or audiobook purchase.
After you’ve checked out your item, you can: