Learn how to get content, turn pages, troubleshoot, and more.
About the Kobo Books app for Android
The Kobo Books app for Android lets you read eBooks and listen to audiobooks on your Android devices.
Get the app
- Go to the Google Play store and search for Kobo Books to get the free app.
Supported file formats
- Kobo ePubs
- DRM free ePubs
Note: Kobo Books app does not support Amazon Kindle eBooks or audiobooks.
Kobo Books app basics
Follow the steps in these articles to get started:
- Download (sync) content on the Kobo Books app for Android
- Browse the Kobo Books Store
- Turn pages on the Kobo Books app for Android
- View the table of contents on the Kobo Books app for Android
- Make font sizes bigger or smaller
- Remove a book or audiobook from the Kobo Books app for Android
- Troubleshoot the Kobo Books app for Android