You can sync your Kobo eReader by connecting it to your computer with the Kobo Desktop app.
Syncing your Kobo eReader:
- Downloads books you’ve recently purchased onto your Kobo eReader
- Checks for software updates.
- Updates any bookmarks or annotations that you’ve made to your eBooks.
Before you start:
- Download Kobo Desktop at kobosetup.com.
- Make sure you have an internet connection.
- Connect your eReader to your computer using a Micro USB cable and tap Connect.
- Open Kobo Desktop on your computer.
- If you're not already signed in to your Kobo account, click the Profile icon at the top of your screen and sign in.
- Click the Sync icon.
- Your eReader will sync and update with the latest books.
- Click the Eject button at the top of the screen to disconnect your eReader from your computer.
Learn more about the Kobo Desktop app here: