Your eGift Card history lets you see Kobo eGift Cards you’ve emailed and the status of each eGift card.
You can use the Gifts History to resend an eGift card. When you redeem a physical gift card, you get Kobo store credit.
The Gifts History list includes:
- Order Date: the date you purchased your eGift card.
- Delivery Date: the date your eGift card was sent.
- Price: the amount you sent to your recipient.
- Send to: the email address of your recipient.
- Redemption Status: what the recipient has done with the eGift card.
Possible status messages include:
- Not Claimed: The eGift card has not been accepted and can still be cancelled.
- Accepted: The eGift card has been claimed.
- Cancelled: You’ve cancelled the eGift card.
- Waiting: You’ve selected a date in the future for the eGift card's delivery.