You can copy content from your Android phone or tablet to your Kobo Library.
This lets you use the Kobo Books app to open all books, not just the ones you've downloaded from the Kobo Store.
- Tap the Kobo eBooks app icon.
- Tap the Actions icon at the top of the screen.
Note: If you don’t see the Actions icon, press the Settings button or icon on your phone.
- Tap Import Items.
- Tap Start.
- Select the items you want to import.
- Tap Import Selected.
- If you want to remove the original files from the SD card, tap Yes. Otherwise, tap No.
- Wait for the items to import to your Library.