Learn how to download and remove books on your Kobo eReader using the Kobo Desktop app for your PC or Mac.
If you have a lot of books, it may be easier to manage your books on your eReader using the Kobo Desktop app.
Removing a books from your eReader may be useful if you want to conserve storage space on your eReader.
To manage books on your eReader:
- Connect your eReader to your computer using a Micro USB cable and tap Connect.
- Open Kobo Desktop on your computer.
- Click eReader at the top of the screen.
- Download or remove books on your eReader:
- To download books onto your eReader: Select the books you'd like to add, then click the red Download button.
- To remove books from your eReader: Select the books you'd like to remove, then click the grey Remove button. Note: When you remove the book from your eReader, you'll be able to re-download it again.