Add your personal list of eBooks and audiobooks to the Kobo App’s home screen for easy access.
For instance, if you’re about to go on vacation, you can create a customized list of books that you’d like to read, then add it to the home screen.
To add a collection to your home screen, first, you’ll need to add your books to a list called a ‘Collection’. Next, you’ll need to add the ‘Collection’ to your home screen. Before you start, make sure you have the latest version of the Kobo App for iOS.
Step 1: Create a collection
- Tap the More icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Collections.
- Tap Add Collection. A window will appear.
- Enter the name of your collection.
- Tap OK.
- Select the books that you'd like to add to your collection. A checkmark will appear beside the items you want to add to your collection.
- Tap Done at the top of the screen. Your collection has been created.
Step 2: Add the collection to your Home screen
- From your Home screen, tap the Menu icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Edit Home Screen.
- Tap the name of the collection you created.
Note: Tap the minus icon to remove lists from your home screen.
- Tap Done. Your collection will appear on your Home screen.