You can use the audiobook filter in the My Books menu to quickly see all the audiobooks you own. When you select a filter, it only displays the file type that you choose.
Tip: In some cases, you may have to first repair your eReader account before the audiobooks appear on your eReader.
To use the Audiobook filter:
- Go to your Home screen.
- Tap My Books at the bottom of the screen.
Tap Filter near the top of the screen.
- Tap Audiobooks.
You’ll see a list of audiobooks that are on your eReader.
To listen to an audiobook, tap on the title or cover. The audiobook will begin downloading. Depending on the size of the file, it may take a few minutes to download. Once the download is complete, you can start listening.
If you don’t see your audiobooks on your eReader:
- Repair your Kobo account on your eReader.
When you repair your Kobo account, all of your eBooks and audiobooks will be downloaded onto your eReader.
- Connect your Bluetooth speaker or headphones to your Kobo Sage or Kobo Libra 2
- Listen to audiobooks using your Kobo Sage or Kobo Libra 2
- Buy audiobooks on your Kobo Sage or Kobo Libra 2
- Troubleshoot Bluetooth pairing on your Kobo Sage or Kobo Libra 2
- Using your Kobo Sage PowerCover